Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Best of 2011 - Disc one, belatedly.

Here, 3 months late, are my Best of 2011 picks. As usual, they are divided up in some inscrutable fashion that only I am privy to.

Best of 2011 - Disc one



1. We Found Each Other In The Dark - City & Colour
2. Half Moon - Iron & Wine
3. Bad Apple - Scott Matthews
4. Representing Memphis - Booker T. Jones
5. Honey Jars - Bryan John Appleby
6. Helplessness Blues - Fleet Foxes
7. Sparrow & The Wolf - James Vincent McMorrow
8. I'm Getting Ready - Michael Kiwanuka
9. Lovin' You Baby - Charles Bradley
10. In My Dreams (Acoustic) - James Morrison
11. Million Dollar Bill - Middle Brother
12. Two Lovers - The Rural Alberta Advantage
13. Ohio (Damien Jurado) - Strand of Oaks
14. Deep Cuts - Cataldo
15. Always Like The Sun - Release The Sunbird
16. The A Team - Ed Sheeran
17. I Can't Make You Love Me/Love In The Nick Of Time - Bon Iver
18. Make You Feel My Love - ortoPilot
19. Ho Hey - The Lumineers
20. The Golden Age & The Silver Girl - Tyler Lyle



Full Album Download


Stay tuned for disc 2 and 3 which will be posted tomorrow and the next!

No comments: