Thursday, February 23, 2012

So much good things...



  
  I have a bit of catching up to do. First, exposition: I moved to Cleveland last June to start a new job. Between the demands of the new job and the abject depression that had slowly been tightening its cold grip around my withering soul (Ok, it wasn't that bad... almost) I didn't really make much time for le blogue. I did manage to put together my yearly 'best of' CDs which traditionally serves in lieu of Christmas presents (Or cards. Or sustained meaningful communication during the remainder of the year) but that was a pretty big struggle. 
  Anyway, I just finished a rather large hurdle this morning so I figured I should try and update with some of the great music I've been listening to recently. I may even make time to upload my 2011 CDs. 
  The days are getting longer, my spirit is lifting, Spring is just around the corner and I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel inside of the larger tunnel. Cleveland, you're not that bad. 


No comments: